Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Anisha trip to Kelly tarltons


Walt ;We are going to Kelly Tarltons Today to see how cold and what they wear in Antarctica and also to see what tip of animals they have there .    
  
Hi today me and my class are going to Kelly Tarltons .I am so excited because this is  going to be my first time there I do hope that I get to see
my favourite animal which is the Gentoo penguin .   


Did you know why they use black rocks to make their nest  instead of any other rocks? Well I do and I’m going to tell you all about it . The reason why is so that the sun can go on it and so that they can keep warm .   

Gentoo penguins and every other penguins feather’s come off every year so when they have time they  fill up their stomach.

Next penguins get ready to start taking the feathers off.
    
Guess how long it takes?it take’s about 2 weeks just to get it off their body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.