Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

The Three Little Pigs

Add caption
Once upon a time there were three little pigs who were going to leave home. So they went and said to their mother “Good  bye mum we will come back and visit you “ and then off they went to build there own house and seek their own fortune.   


The first little pig was so lazy that he got some hay and started to build his house. When he finished he sat down and said “yeah my house is finished”.


But then the big bad wolf came and said “I smell bacon “ then he said “Little pig little pig let me in or I’ll huff and i'll puff and I’ll  blow your house down.” Next the little pig said ”Not by my hair of my chinny chin chin”. So the wolf huffed and puffed until the house came down.Then the wolf grabbed the pig and ate the pig till it was finish.Then  he came out with a bit of bacon and blood on his mouth .         
   


Next the second little pig had a better Idea which was to make his house out of sticks then he said “I am so smart that I knew sticks will work”.When he was finish he seat down and looked around in his house and said “I am so good at making houseys just look at mine”.


Then the big large wolf said “I smell yummy pork chops I need to eat”So he walked up to the house and said “Little pig little pig I need to eat you “Then the little pig said “Not by my hair on my chinny chin chin.So then the wolf huffed and puffed and blew the down.Then he grabbed the little pig and ate him till he was gone then the wolf came out with more and more blood on his fur.                     


Then along came the third little pig who was the smartest of them all Because he built his house out of bricks. Then 1hr later his house was finish so he sat down and had a sleep.           


But then all you hear is a wolf saying “I smell bacon “ so crept to the house and said “Little pig little pig let me in. Or I’ll huff and I’Il puff and blow your house down “. So then the little pig woke up and said “wow I just had a weird dream that a wolf came to eat me”. Then he looked out the window and said


“Aaaaaaa my dream is real”.So then he replied back and said “ Not bye my hair on my chinny chin chin”. So next the wolf huffed and puffed and tried again and again until he was so tired.   


 
Then he looked up and saw the chimney but the pig was so smart that he put a pot of boiling water. And so the wolf fell into the pot and then he smelt something burning and so he look down at his bottom and it was burnt then he ran as far as he could and never came back again.                                                     


The End thank you for reading bye Anisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.