Pages

Monday 23 December 2013

Early Christmas Shopping

Today me and my family went early Christmas Shopping it was so cool.The first shop we went to was the warehouse to buy my little bother some clothes and shoes then we went to factery to buy my sister some swag pants.Then we went to number one shoes to look for some shoes next we went to rebel sports to buy my sister some stuff then we went back to the warehouse to buy me and my some stuff and at the end of the day we went KFC and that was the end of my wonderful day.PS THERE IS NO PHOTOS OF MY PRESENT SOWWIE

These are the shoes we bought 
my little brother.








And these wedges sneakers are the shoes we bought my sister .










And these are the shoes that my sister bought 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.