Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

I'm Sorry

Mostly every Sundays when church finished we go to my uncles.On Sunday when my cousins and I were hanging out I went to go and stubble up until I heard my little brother in tears.


I turned and he was sitting on the ground so I asked ”What happened”. He went silent. He stopped crying he and gave me a upset which made me wonder?What had I done?.


So I ask him that question but all he did was look at me with anger in his eyes. I got really nervous because I thought I might have hit him in the face by accident because I saw that his face was all red.


I got really nervous and I felt really hot so I asked him if I did hit him and he said yes so I picked him up and said “I’m sorry for hitting you it was an accident". He looked at me with a smile on his face without crying or anger in his eyes.Then my Auntie called and said "It's Ice-cream time. My little brother and I ran and we were the first in line so we got our ice cream and sat outside and started to play on my dads phone.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.