Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

My Holidays :D

As I was sitting there on my bed listening to my favorite music but I suddenly feel my earphones get pulled off I turned around and found my mum holding my earphones and looking really mad.I sat up from my bed and said “why did you do that” and my replied with a angry tone “I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU SO MANY TIMES”  i’m sorry I said I couldn't hear because I was listening to music.

Then as I apologized to my mum her frown looking face turn into a smile which she then told me to get dress and look after my brother so as I rushed to my cupboard I opened the door and got dress but then I started to think where were we going and why are we in a rush.

So I finished getting dress and ran to my brother at the front but as I went to get him I ask my mum where were we going but she said nothing so I reached out to my brother and grabbed him but then I remember I had to pack his bag so I softly patted him back into his crib and ran to my parents  room so I grabbed my brothers bag and throw anything I could see then I ran back to the front and took hold of my little brother.

But then I hear my mum shout to me “Take the keys and open the car we are going to....” as she was talking I didn’t hear what the last word she said but then I murmured to myself “At least I get to go outside and see the sun shining bright BUT THEN I opened the door and all I could see was rain so I grabbed a towel and putted it over me and my brother.

So then I ran to the car unlocked the door and sat there thinking of where we would be going but then I hear some footsteps coming closer to the door and as I hear it open it was mum  I told her that I thought it was someone else but then she looked at me and laughed.

Then as we were driving down the motorway and were then at otara I finally found out where we were going we were going to my nana’s to visit them and see how they were going.

At the end I really had fun there and wanted to stay to have a sleepover but my mum said no because she needs my help at home so then my cousin ask if I could come next term and my mum said yes.

I can’t wait for the next holidays because I get to stay at my nana’s place with my cousins and also I get to say there for the whole holiday so that means I don’t have to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.